The King Charles Camp Kitchen Box is designed as a modern day camping chuck box meant for durability and maximum gear storage. It perfectly fits your 2-burner camp stove and kitchen gear, plus it boasts a handy utensil drawer and organizer. Constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel, this portable storage space is much lighter than a traditional wooden patrol box and will withstand years of constant use.
- OD: 27” W x 16.5” D x 16.625” H (ID: 23.75” x 14.5” x 14”)
- 3.125 cubic ft. of storage space
- Stove compatibility – Fits any 23.5“ wide x 14.25“ deep x 4.5” high or smaller stove (ex. Camp Chef Teton, Camp Chef Everest, Camp Chef Rainier, Coleman Triton)
- 25.5 lbs (empty)
- Includes utensil drawer with organizer – uses high quality ball bearing drawer slides
- Removable shelf for taller stoves or more gear
A MODERN DAY CHUCK BOX FOR ALL YOUR CAMP KITCHEN GEAR
Pull up to your campsite, unload the King Charles onto a table or tailgate, and be cooking in seconds. Instead of fumbling around looking for your camp kitchen gear, keep it all in one convenient and compact box with the added benefit of a utensil drawer and organizer. Rest the stove on top of the box for a more convenient cooking height and enjoy a delicious meal in the great outdoors.
WHAT FITS INSIDE?
- 1 Camp Chef Everest 2-Burner Camp Stove (23.5” or smaller stove)
- 1 GSI Bugaboo Base Camper Cookset - Large (3L pot, 5L pot, 9" pan)
- 1 GSI 12” fry pan w/ folding handle
- 1 GSI 10” fry pan w/folding handle
- 1 Pivot Spatula, 1 Pivot Spoon & 1 Pack Tongs
- 5 Infinity Backpacking Mugs (insulated, color coded)
- 8 Cascadian Bowls (6.4" x 1.7", color coded)
- 8 Cascadian Plates (9.5", color coded)
- 8 Pioneer Forks, Knives & Tablespoons
- 1 Collapsible Java Drip
- 6 Chopping Mats & 4 Food Safety Paring Knives
- 2 Collapsible Dish Washing Tubs
- 1 1lb Propane Cylinder